About Nyati Property Fiesta
Nyati Group brings along the deal you have been waiting for – the ‘Nyati Property Fiesta’! NPF is an attractive scheme for those seeking to buy their home in Nyati projects located at three locations – Nyati Elysia I- Kharadi, Nyati Elan West I – Wagholi, Nyati Evara I – Undri.
Through this deal, unbelievable rates and amazing discounts will be given to the first few clients who book their homes in these projects. This deal will be limited to the month of October 2017.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & BENEFITS
Register online and get added benefits in form of following offers –
- First few flats are at unbelievable prices
- Assured gift with every booking
- Preferential inventory
- Special financial advisor
- Pick & drop facility
Projects on which the offer is Applicable
– NYATI ELYSIA I – 2 & 3 RHK Luxury Condos
RERA Registration no. P52100000860
– NYATI ELAN WEST I – 2 RHK Comfort & Spacious Homes
RERA Registration no. P52100000987
– NYATI EVARA I-2 and 3 RHK Premium Apartments
RERA Registration no. P52100000455
REGISTER NOW TO AVAIL EXCITING OFFERS, BENEFITS, CHOICE OF PROPERTY, PICK UP AND DROP & MUCH MORE…
Nyati Group is a renowned and trusted name with over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry in Pune.
As a brand, Nyati Group combines the dual ethos of integrity and aesthetics in building futuristic landmarks. With customer at the core of all its endeavors, it helps us build enriching living spaces which exude a sense of pride amongst the inhabitants.
The Group aims to deliver inspiring milestones in every field it ventures as it explores newer horizons of growth.
Having settled 40,000+ happy families which are a part of our group, we look forward to extending our warm relationship with you.
- The information which is provided by the Applicant herein may be used by the Company and its affiliates to send important notices/communications regarding the status of their Expression of Interest Form etc. and the relevant policies, terms, conditions, etc, to keep the Applicant posted on their project launches, announcements, project updates and upcoming events and to improve their services, content, advertising. If the Applicant does not want to be on their mailing list, the Applicant you can opt out anytime by updating his/her preference by sending an ‘do not send promotional announcements’ email to email@example.com
- The Company can use the said information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve its products, services and customer communications.
- The Company shall take reasonable security practices to protect the privacy of the information provided by the Applicant. Except as mentioned herein, the Company shall not disclose such information to any third party. However nothing contained herein above shall apply to any disclosure of confidential Information if:-
- such disclosure is required by law or requested by any statutory or regulatory or judicial/quasi-judicial authority or recognized self-regulating organization or other recognized investment exchange having jurisdiction over the Parties; or
- such disclosure is required in connection with any litigation; or
- such information has otherwise entered the public domain.
- The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Enrollment Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Pune.